0 Humans - Graphic Photography

I just found some old graphic photos stored somewhere on my hardware. I remember getting them from a random blog I found a few months ago, if you recognize them and you know the link to that blog please post it. You cannot deny that this, is indeed, art! 
Just feel it, let it drive your senses, and imagine that one day, one of these landscapes becomes real, and you, as the last human alive [or so you would think], struggle to survive. Nothing from which you learned and applied in the former human society is not valid anymore, the new daylight has something else in stored for you ...
 















1 comment:

  1. Excellent items from you, man. I've take into accout your stuff previous to and you are just extremely fantastic. I actually like what you've obtained right here,
    really like what you are stating and the way in which in which you are saying it.
    You are making it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise.
    I can't wait to learn far more from you. That is really a great site.

    Also visit my webpage dirty sloth meme dragon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...