Chernobyl Exhibition

Someone sent me a message on twitter asking me to mention his site on my blog, it was an automated message but it sounded interesting, so I visited his site and I think it deserves to be mentioned. I got the approval to post his photos here, so here they are. 
His photoshop modifications are weird and dark, just the way I like them.

All Images © Darren Nisbett 
darkoptics.net

Prypiat 1970

The dawn
Shadow of the day
Main Square
Between the lines
Administration building for Prypiat
The invisible
Life persists
The View From The Roof
Chernobyl Pripyat Vehicles FINAL
Prypiat kinder garten
The Hymm of the big wheel
The glow
The corridor
Rusting Texture Of The Trains
Tired Robot
Azure Swimming pool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...