Abandoned universities and colleges

I just finished my university studies and got my bachelor degree last month, so I figured I'd show you guys some educational abandonments. Universities are an option, for young students that just got out of high school, and want to learn more about a particular field. 
For different reasons, some of these universities and colleges got abandoned, and students cannot learn useful information there anymore. Some of these abandoned educational facilities, were the best option for students in the area, who now have to either go to another university or college that is probably far away, even in another city, or just opt for those new born online universities (which I wouldn't recommend, but how am I to decide what's good for you). Going to another city to continue your studies can be a tiring process, it surely was for me. Taking that into consideration, I'm not even sure why I am planning to continue with my maters's degree in another country, but I am.
Now, let's just enjoy the decay and hope that the students in these areas will have the chance to study in these buildings, if they ever get reopened.

By Jeroen van Vliet [bsidez]
Swindon: College
Abandoned college in town centre of Swindon.
By Alby
Alma College

Alma College
Alma College
Abandoned women's college
Abandoned women's college
By Lisa Mannetti - The Chancery House
Abandoned women's college
By Lisa Mannetti - The Chancery House
Abandoned women's college
By Lisa Mannetti - The Chancery House
Mississippi Industrial College (Rust College)
Swaggart Bible College Dorm
Swaggart Bible College Dorm, inside
Abandoned university school  ::
Abandoned university theater
Abandoned University
Huge abandoned university
Abandoned University
Todays lecture will be on Histoplasmosis.
The Students are Revolting!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome shots... what a waste of facilities, they should renovate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your blog is about rust and decay, but i too really enjoy the awesome building photos, keepem coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard to see all of this...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us valuable information to work on.

    You have done a wonderful job!

    Feel free to surf to my page :: Online Kredite

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...